From PSForever Wiki
Version 2.1.6 (Nov. 5, 2003)
- Spawn Tube doors will no longer prevent damage to the spawn tubes.
- Router Telepads will now Deconstruct properly if the Router itself deconstructs.
- The Spiker will now show up properly in Third person view.
- Secondary fire mode on the Maelstrom will now cause damage to vehicles.
- Galaxies may no longer enter Core Combat Caverns through the Geowarps.
- Router telepads cannot be deployed unless the Router is deployed.
- Router telepads will now disappear if the Router they are connected to is jacked.
- The Flail and Ancient Turret reticules will now display the Ancient Tech reticule properly.
- Combat Engineering Deployables can no longer be placed in doorways.
- Weapons will no longer be locked inside an inactive geowarp.
- TR MAXes can no longer anchor themselves on Ziplines.
- Combat Engineers can now deploys ACEs near vehicles.
- ACEs can be deployed near Phalanx Turrets again.
- The Cone of Fire on VS MAXes has been returned to previous values when it is using jumpjets.
- Flail projectiles will now show up on the Proximity Map.
- Vortex Modules will now deconstruct properly after the 48 hour timer expires.
- Changed memory management code to decrease its reliance on the Windows swap file. This is to reduce some of the stuttering issues that players have been experiencing.
- The Flail's ammo capacitor now holds 50 shots and its armor has been reduced.
- The down angle on the Flail's turret has been decreased so there is now a large "under the guns" radius around it and infantry should have a much easier time getting close enough to assault it.
- Particle effect enhancements to the router telepads and modules.