Too Late?

Discuss general PSForever topics here.
Raider867

Too Late?

Postby Raider867 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:58 pm

I wanted to try Planetside and was drawn away when it was pay to play. I found out it went free to play and wanted to download it but it shut down before I could download it. Then I found this and was wondering if I am too late to get this? I really wanted to play this. Will you guys be making an actual client or will be just an emulator for the game, needing me to have the actual game before I could play this? Please get back to me on this. I really want to know if I am too late or not.
mystiksven

Re: Too Late?

Postby mystiksven » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Hello and welcome :D

Go here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=129 ... there is the actually action and may get the hint to get the game loaded.
Naeadil
Global Moderator

Postby Naeadil » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:10 pm

We are just making a server so you can try the original game. Although, some server operators will likely create client/gameplay modifications.
- Nick
Raider867

Postby Raider867 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:17 pm

Naeadil wrote:We are just making a server so you can try the original game. Although, some server operators will likely create client/gameplay modifications.

What do you mean by try the original game?
Naeadil
Global Moderator

Postby Naeadil » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:05 pm

Raider867 wrote:
Naeadil wrote:We are just making a server so you can try the original game. Although, some server operators will likely create client/gameplay modifications.

You will be able to play the latest/unmodified version of PlanetSide on our server. The community make take it upon themselves to modify the client or create custom content/servers. There will always be a "classic" option.
- Nick
Raider867

Postby Raider867 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Naeadil wrote:
Raider867 wrote:

You will be able to play the latest/unmodified version of PlanetSide on our server. The community make take it upon themselves to modify the client or create custom content/servers. There will always be a "classic" option.

And how can I do that?
Naeadil
Global Moderator

Postby Naeadil » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Raider867 wrote:
Naeadil wrote:
Raider867 wrote:What do you mean by try the original game?

And how can I do that?

Join our Discord Server (http://chat.psforever.net) and type !clientlist for instructions/DL.
- Nick

Return to “Discussion”