Well met

Introduce your self to the PSForever community! Tell us your story.
Krysader

Well met

Postby Krysader » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:30 am

I'm not much of a talker, generally preferring lurking, but when I found this project about 30 minutes ago I was compelled to sign up and track everyone's progress. I'm afraid I don't have any technical skills to offer, or really much aside from a mutual love for our now dead game. I found PSForever from a random whim of searching for some sound effects from PS1, via OpolE's thread on Planetside Universe that linked here.

I first started playing Planetside in mid/late 2006 from the Reserves program under the name ScottRendar, and I played on that limited account until early 2007 when I was able to buy a years subscription. Somewhere in that time frame I was picked up by a mysterious stranger going by MasterChiefs4thChar (this guy, hi Chief!). My time in The Fighting 27th is what cemented my love of the game and gave me several fond memories, so I have the Chief to thank for that. After the 27th sort of dissolved I spent most of my time playing with a tiny outfit called Darkfire Company, not what anyone would've called an influential outfit, but they were fun.

Anyway, that's enough text without anything useful to offer. I'll be joining the Discord to constantly lurk and watch for when I might be able to lend man hours testing whatever gets cooked up. Cautious enthusiasm has been established!
GeEkOfWiReS1097

Re: Well met

Postby GeEkOfWiReS1097 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:08 am

Welcome to PSForever! It's always exciting to see someone new join the community! I definitely recommend joining Discord, as there is always updates and exciting information pushed out there and other information you will be glad to hear about! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Return to “Introductions”