A big game capture

Discuss general PSForever topics here.
Tattek

A big game capture

Postby Tattek » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:16 am

Hello
I wasn't able to play until the end yesterday, but I still got a couple hours of capturing in, and ended up with a 90 MB file
Tried to submit it a few times, but the upload kept failing at about 3%, so I uploaded it somewhere else - guess it's just too big
Anyway, here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7qvcykcy1s43421/PSCap-2016-07-01_01-40-34-.gcap
EDIT: Thanks for making the upload size limit larger! just submitted this capture

Oh, and since I'm already writing a post here, I might as well describe something interesting that happened to my game during that playsession, just wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing.
If I remember correctly, I was at Kusag when we were retaking it from TR, when models started to slowly screw up - sadly, I don't have any screenshots of how it looked, but it was basically like the game got corrupted - triangles started stretching out in random directions, intensifying until scenery and people around me were pretty much unrecognizable - I remember walking inside the tech plant through the front door, only to see the a gaping hole in the floor to the void below, and the path further into the base obscured completely by an entangled mess of triangles. Or trying to pull out a plasma grenade, but when my character held his hand up, there was nothing in it.
And it went on like this for about ten minutes, but then, just as unexpectedly as it came - it went away and allowed me to continue playing.
Now that I think about it, for some time before these strange events I've regularly seen yellow flashes on the edges of the screen, so maybe it wasn't as sudden as I first thought?
void

Re: A big game capture

Postby void » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:27 pm

I think you should see a doctor... :P

Return to “Discussion”