Where is everyone?

Off-topic discussion! Keep it clean.
XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Global Moderator

Where is everyone?

Postby XxXDEATHKILLXxX » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Ever since after the PlanetSide weekend in November, I haven't seen a night with over 3 other people playing TR. However, on nights before the Weekend happened, I would see a squad with ~8 people often. Recently, the most people I've seen is 3. Have some people quit or am I just playing at the wrong times?
For land. For power. Forever.

TR: XxXDEATHKILLXxX | BR 21 CR 2
NC: DEATHKILLNC | BR 11 CR 0
VS: DEATHKILLVS | BR 9 CR 1
Sulferix

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Sulferix » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:21 pm

i think your playing at the worng times.... ive had some pretty decent battles, and i dont think ive seen you at a single one of them :p
The Ultimate Annihilation of Hackers Is Inevitable
Degrado

Postby Degrado » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Seems to me that when "events" are organized, people are going to show up. All the vets that used to play expect the game to die because there is not a GM to watch out for hackers. No GM = hackers rampant. Thanks SOE! (Feels weird saying Daybreak, so I still say SOE.)
Chord
Site Admin

Postby Chord » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:55 pm

I wonder if this project could help sync people up. It sure would be nice if there was a way to view who was online. Technically it is possible with enough time and knowledge to make a headless bot that can "play" planetside just to get stats. Our server would provide a nice interface for doing this (an API) so it wouldn't be as big of a deal.
[ PSForever admin and developer ]
PSForever Code | Capturing Packets | Community Discord
XxXDEATHKILLXxX
Global Moderator

Postby XxXDEATHKILLXxX » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:10 pm

I guess I have been playing at the wrong times. Sulferix, what times do you normally play at?
For land. For power. Forever.

TR: XxXDEATHKILLXxX | BR 21 CR 2
NC: DEATHKILLNC | BR 11 CR 0
VS: DEATHKILLVS | BR 9 CR 1
Sulferix

Postby Sulferix » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:42 am

everyother weekend, usually whenever anyones on....
The Ultimate Annihilation of Hackers Is Inevitable
p0intman

Postby p0intman » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:10 am

I've not been able to log in in many months as I lost my authenticator a long time ago, but as far as these forums go, I've been on holiday even though im still here.
ImageImage
Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company
JeTCoMeT

Postby JeTCoMeT » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:32 am

Its me Jet, the terrible but honest.

Last event/meeting was around the release of Fallout 4 I confess I was guilty of playing Fallout 4 instead of logging on to PS1, you guys really chose a bad date, ill be there at the next one.
CimotaGH

Postby CimotaGH » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:05 pm

We need to post on the PS2 forums and try and get players back, a lot of players arn't aware that PS1 is Free to play now.
Oh and Hi all, I don't know if anyone knows me from Werner ? 5th Regiment's outfit leader.

I really miss PS , I am and was so annoyed with SoE at how they messed up PS2, It could have been great but sadly the new guys at SoE just didn't understand the game.If only we could get in touch with the original game devs listed in the Planetside booklet that came with the CD of the game, I still have several copies I bought on Amazon :)
Maybe they could make a sequel worthy of PS.
Naeadil
Global Moderator

Postby Naeadil » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:30 pm

I logged on this week and we had a pretty nice ~5v5v5 honorable fight at a Tech Plant on Ceryshen. NC controlled the base and VS/TR had AMS in the CY. No one used MAX's or really spawn camped the AMSs.

Ironically enough, this is pretty much how fights took place in the very early closed beta for the original PlanetSide.
- Nick

Return to “Discussion”