Hey there sexy people o/

Introduce your self to the PSForever community! Tell us your story.
KiCkJr

Hey there sexy people o/

Postby KiCkJr » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:10 am

Hey there!

I am KiCkJr, Originally from NC Emerald, been in a ton of different outfits starting from Global Army, D2A, Blue lions for a little while, PG for a little while, and a couple of others that I can't remember atm. Heard about PSForever a little while ago, but didn't pay too much attention to it until Sony or whatever they call themselves now are ditching the server. Have pretty much no technical skills that would assist, only at a real basic level since my area of expertise has nothing to do with technology what so ever (Economist). However, I am using the provided packetsniffer to get as much of that as I can while the server is up. I'm praying to the flying spaghetti monster that those behind this can get a working server going, as it will be damn sad to see this game disappear in nothing.

So yeah... o/ Hello to everyone that might know me :D
p0intman

Re: Hey there sexy people o/

Postby p0intman » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:50 pm

KiCkJr wrote:Hey there!

I am KiCkJr, Originally from NC Emerald, been in a ton of different outfits starting from Global Army, D2A, Blue lions for a little while, PG for a little while, and a couple of others that I can't remember atm. Heard about PSForever a little while ago, but didn't pay too much attention to it until Sony or whatever they call themselves now are ditching the server. Have pretty much no technical skills that would assist, only at a real basic level since my area of expertise has nothing to do with technology what so ever (Economist). However, I am using the provided packetsniffer to get as much of that as I can while the server is up. I'm praying to the flying spaghetti monster that those behind this can get a working server going, as it will be damn sad to see this game disappear in nothing.

So yeah... o/ Hello to everyone that might know me :D

sup kick? its been a moment or two, glad to see you around.
ImageImage
Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company
Naeadil
Global Moderator

Re: Hey there sexy people o/

Postby Naeadil » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:40 pm

Good to have you!
- Nick

Return to “Introductions”