PS1 GameLauncher 1.0.0.4

Any official tool or server releases.
Chord
Site Admin

PS1 GameLauncher 1.0.0.4

Postby Chord » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:23 am

>>>> Download PS1 GameLauncher 1.0.0.4 <<<<

What is PS1 GameLauncher?
PS1 GameLauncher is a replacement launcher for DBG's PlanetSide launcher. It's not required for running the game, but it shows interesting debug information when combined with PS1 GameCapture.
You would to use this launcher for convenience or if you are debugging / capturing for PS.
By having this launcher, PSForever can easily control how PlanetSide starts up, so when PSForever servers become available, this will ease connecting to them.

How do I use PS1 GameLauncher?
Easy! Just download the ZIP, extract, and run PS1GameLauncher.exe. Make sure that when you extract that the accompanying DLLs stay in the same directory as the main EXE. NOTE: you CANNOT run this by double-clicking straight from the ZIP file. You must extract first.
When you login, you are presented with username and password fields, a Skip Launcher [✓], and some game path information. You can either login using your DBG
username and password (not saved or transmitted to anyone but DBG) or you can choose to skip the launcher and start PlanetSide directly.

The GameLauncher will try to automatically determine the path to your 'planetside.exe' file. Sometimes this is not possible to do automatically. In this case, you will see that the path is not found. You must find where your planetside.exe is on your computer and point the launcher to its directory. The launcher also asserts a specific version. If you do not see the version information in green, then your version of PlanetSide may be unsupported. Make sure you update your PS instance before capturing / launching.

Changelog
* Resolves issues with invalid TLS connection. DBG disabled the old SOE endpoint: http://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37763
* Adds exit prevention while running a game

Screenshot

[ PSForever admin and developer ]
PSForever Code | Capturing Packets | Community Discord
Chord
Site Admin

Re: PS1 GameLauncher 1.0.0.4

Postby Chord » Fri May 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Sebastian Post wrote:Im having problems with the Game Launcher.
every time i would enter my username and password and hit launch, it would freeze at 3/4 of loading in.
am i doing something wrong?

Could you attach the log window in a [code] block please? I just tried it and it worked for me.
Chord
Site Admin

Re: PS1 GameLauncher 1.0.0.4

Postby Chord » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Sebastian Post wrote:
Chord wrote:
Sebastian Post wrote:Im having problems with the Game Launcher.
every time i would enter my username and password and hit launch, it would freeze at 3/4 of loading in.
am i doing something wrong?

Could you attach the log window in a [code] block please? I just tried it and it worked for me.

Im sorry? im not a computer wizard like you guys are...

If you are still having issues, I would select the window with all the the text in it (it will mention PSWeb once you have tried to connect). Hit Ctrl+A to select all and then Ctrl+C to copy.
Then Ctrl+P to paste all of that text in to a Code block here on the forums.

Return to “Releases”